Friday, April 13, 2012

Update on Weightloss and Life!

Salutations! I am so sorry that I have not made an update in a while. I was trying out some products and I wanted to wait and see if anything changed before I updated you guys! During the last couple of weeks I have lost another 19 pounds, my current weight is 231 and my total weight loss is 60 pounds! I am really excited and my family is also very proud of me! The products I used were the following: Wonder Woman Maca Pills (from http://shop.sirensofhollywood.com/), Oxyelite Pro (from GNC), and Raspberry Ketone pills (from creativebioscience.com). These were all purchased by me and I did not receive compensation from any of the company's. While on these pills I did not work out, but I walk around my campus to get to my classes. I did however lower the amount of carbs I ate and ate smaller portion sizes. I also tried to drink at least three liters of water a day. I found these products to be very useful together, more so the Oxyelite pro and raspberry keytones given the fact that they were geared more towards weight loss while the maca root pills were for plumping my butt. Just a little review on the maca root pills I have been taking them for about a month and I have noticed my butt to be a tad more cushioned then before but it is recommended to use the pills for at least six months to see the best results. Thanks for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment