Sunday, July 8, 2012

Ground turkey, romaine lettuce, and grissini bread stick.

Canned chicken breast, romaine lettuce, and grissini bread stick.
Salutations! I'm really sorry that it has been so long since my last post. Honestly, I don't have an excuse as to why I am posting things so late and I will try harder to post updates and things more frequently before I start school. The reason I am posting now is because I have exciting news! I have gone back on the HCG, I started it Monday, July 2nd. I weighed in that morning at 225.5 and as of today, July 8th, I weigh in at 214.5! Eleven pounds gone and it hasn't even been a full week! I am super excited because this is the smallest I have been since...elementary school? I know that is sad but I am doing something about it now! Once I hit 191 I will have lost 100 pounds since starting my weight loss journey back in August 2011. When that day comes, hopefully in about two weeks or so, I plan on celebrating! I'm not sure what I am going to do but it will be fun! As a special bonus I am uploading pictures of my lunch and dinner. I also had two Fuji apples but I forgot to take pictures of them. I didn't really like the ground turkey this way, I prefer it with tomato sauce, but I needed to use the rest of the romaine before it went bad. I hope to update soon! Thanks for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment