Sunday, July 8, 2012

Salutations! I have a small haul for everyone! On Saturday I picked up the pond's facial moisturizer because my face has been super dry and flaky for some reason. Even though it is 100 degrees here it still has been dry! So I bought this in hopes that it will help, I will do an update later when I have had more time to test it out. The second thing I bought was for my hair. I have super thick and curly hair, the kind where you can grab a curl, pull it, and it will snap back to its original self. With that being said my hair gets dry very easily and as of late my scalp has been flaking a lot, even though it is summer! Ugh! So I have been rubbing this oil onto my scalp almost every night in hopes that it will not be so dry. The oil smells like peppermint, which I love, and has a slight tingling sensation, which is also pleasant. I have also pushed back my washing date and I hope that will help. I will update in a few weeks on the progress. Thanks for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment